Server virtualization is an increasingly popular method employed in enterprise environments to improve performance, availability, and efficiency from server infrastructure and applications. VMware vSphere is an especially useful tool, providing an outstanding foundation for any cloud computing environment. Due to its popularity, administrators are constantly in demand, and this course will take you from the very basics of installation and configuration to more advanced management techniques of vSphere 5.5, the most up to date virtualization platform on the market.
- Access 7 complete units of study 24/7
- Work through some of the foundation elements of VM & VMware
- Understand more about server virtualization & the various forms of data storage available
- Install & use ESX & ESXi & recognize the steps needed to join an active directory domain
- Learn how to configure virtual machines & work w/ VM files
- Introduce yourself to the Vcenter server, including its architecture
- Discover how to manage a virtual world, from creating & configuring alarms to creating resource pools & configuring the VMware converter
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world. The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialize in their own aspects of combining education with technology. e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an e-Learning format. For more details on this course and instructor, click here.