Knowledge of SQL is an invaluable asset that can set you up for any tech-based career from web design to data analysis to quality assurance. Learn to store and manipulate data on multiple database systems from MySQL to Oracle for your own personal development, to start a new business, or to get a leg up on your coworker. You’ll be a competent database designer and query writer after watching these lectures.
- Become a competent database designer & query writer w/ 57 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Manipulate MySQL, SQL Server, Access, Oracle, Sybase, DB2 & other database systems w/ SQL
- Master MySQL queries w/ an instructor that has managed databases at large companies
- Advance your career w/ knowledge of databases
- Add a valuable notch on your résumé when you complete the course
Wil Tru has built technology and marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies, top websites, and starts ups alike. He has over 10 years’ experience in business technology and marketing. He has worked in house and consulted for over 100 companies including AutoZone, Business(dot)com, AngiesList, CafePress, AutoAnything, WD40, Google, and Adobe. For more details on this course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!