The IPv4 protocol continues to be valuable in the modern workplace and this course will get you completely up to speed with it. More than just becoming comfortable with the IPv4 protocol, you’ll also be prepared for any networking certification or Computer Science degree exam, or even Cisco certifications.
- Access 37 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn IP addressing, subnetting, VLSM, route summarization, wildcard masking, & more
- Understand basic router administrative commands, configuring router interfaces, & more
- Assign IP addresses to PCs & routers
- Gain an understanding of the TCP/IP properties such as gateways
Whether you are interested in the CCNA R/S, the CCENT, ICND2, the CCNP, or you just want to understand the key topics of these certification, taking one or all of Lazaro Diaz’s courses, will get you a lot closer to that goal. Lazaro hosts a variety of courses covering not just Cisco, but also CompTIA and Microsoft. In 2017 he hopes to complete his second book based on all the Routing Protocols in 2017. His first book, “The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!” is available on Amazon.
Laz is notorious for his nonchalant and unconventional way of teaching, and has quickly become an authority when it comes to the CCNA certification. Not to mention his achievement in being instrumental in getting his students certified.